Pondering pure existence, a big reckoning for Big Coffee, coming to terms with archiving our past, possibly #tooMuchMeta on a flight through Ped's neural landscape, keep those subvocals to yourself and always look up for the Happy Void.
Discuss the podcast on Reddit.
Review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Recreational Void Staring [00:00]
Coffee, Cancer and Acrylamide [05:00]
- Is coffee carcinogenic? Some say maybe, some say no
- Caffeine Blues certainly sounds alarmed
- Either way, it’s good to understand the neuro-biology
Archiving the Past [14:11]
- What to look for in your Facebook data-and how to find it (Wired)
- A drop in the ocean: the timescale of a human life
Tip of the Tongue Syndrome [30:33]
Yet another Borg Implant [46:37]
- Gotcha, subvocalizations! MIT’s “Alter Ego” accidentally invents telepathy
Nifty Einstein Rings [54:57]
- NASA’s Hubble catches the fisheye lens effect
- Keep Looking Up! Jack Horkheimer (1938–2010) aka The Star Hustler is here for you
Music by Lee Rosevere (CC by 4.0)