It’s déjà-vu all over again as Ped and Tom revisit a feast of follow-up, minimize their mobile and soak up the wifi on accident in an episode of time well spent (auditorily speaking). After-party in the Zoof Lot.
Support the podcast on Patreon.
Discuss the podcast on Reddit.
Review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Revisitation Station [00:00]
- Put this Möbius strip podcast on endless repeat (at least seven times)
- Welcome new listeners from Anonymous Proxy!
- Grammar Girl Mignon Fogarty reviews an excellent paper ‘on accident’
- Hometown Zoof archetype makes a pop culture appearance
- High school cliques and the social angst of adolescence (the definitive 80s take)
- Bitcoin mining by hand
Minimizing Mobile [21:08]
Revisitation Station [27:19]
Wondrous WiFi: you’re soaking in it [31:37]
- Dealing with junk science hysteria
- Drinking from Russell’s teapot and the fallacy of argument from ignorance
- Harmful ionization requires high frequency, high power EM waves
- Scientifically literate news would help (thanks, HTG!)
Revisitation Station [52:28]
Music by Lee Rosevere (CC by 4.0)