The dramatic conclusion of the The Great Pea Experiment; Ped across America with a road trip redux through five National Parks, seven natural wonders and The Argonath; and there’s good reason to celebrate our 13th Doctor.
Discuss the podcast on Reddit.
Support the podcast on Patreon.
The Great Pea Experiment: riveting finale [00:19]
Ped across America: road trip redux [04:37]
- The whole trip on a map
- Bison warning (as Tom predicted)
- Ped’s kayak soundtrack: The Argonath!
- A fantastic resource for scenic drives
- Plastic Crazy Straw World, geyser style
- #overthinkingIt: from whence comes “awe”?
Top seven highlights
- South Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon National Park
- Mexican Hat > Monument Valley, southeast Utah
- East Entrance, Zion National Park
- “The Narrows”, Zion National Park
- Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park
- Blacktail Ponds Overlook, Grand Teton National Park
- Lower Falls Overlook, Yellowstone National Park
The New Doctor: it’s about “time”! [64:40]
Music by Lee Rosevere (CC by 4.0)