Ped & Tom experience the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse within the magical Path of Totality, and survive the traffic nightmare afterwards.
Discuss the podcast on Reddit.
Support the podcast on Patreon.
Eclipse Followup [00:51]
- Episode 1: Roll for Initiative!
- Solar Eclipse of August 11, 1999
- Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017
- The Path of Totality
- NOAA National Weather Service Cloud Cover Forecast
- City of Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Baily’s Beads
- The 2017 Corona at Totality
- Total Solar Eclipse simulation (Mashable)
- Solar Saros 145
- The 1999 Corona at Totality
- Solar Eclipse of April 8, 2024
- Solar Saros 139
- Why are some total eclipses darker than others? (/r/solareclipse)
- International Space Station Transiting 2017 Eclipse (Smarter Every Day)
- No Dumb Questions podcast with Destin & Matt
- Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area
- Randall’s Eclipse Review (xkcd)
- What is an Annular Solar Eclipse?
- What is a Hybrid Solar Eclipse?
- Pinhole eclipses
- How does Google Maps predict traffic? (How Stuff Works)
- 4th Down: When to Go for It and Why (New York Times)
- List of solar eclipses in the 21st century
- Solar Eclipse of July 2, 2019
- Solar Eclipse of December 14, 2020
- Solar Eclipse of September 2, 2035
- Solar Eclipse of August 12, 2045
- Solar Eclipse of May 1, 2079
Music by Lee Rosevere (CC by 4.0)