Mystery project part two (or, I Can’t Believe I Just Did That), some mildly interesting follow-up, all hail what we objectively know to be true, even more Who, the mathematical beauty of J.S. Bach and will Ped ever finish his homework.
Discuss the podcast on Reddit.
Support the podcast on Patreon.
Check Ped’s Project (part 2) [00:29]
The greatest era of all-time [25:20]
- A mildly interesting subreddit
- Praising 1983 pop
- Waiting in line for Star Wars is awesome (and an upcoming movie)
- Decathlon tournament? You gotta want it…
Spotting-up: Big Finish and Bach [33:58]
- Big Finish on Spotify (thanks, Gallifrey)
- Free Bach Intro: Goldberg Variations
- Is there “mathematical beauty” in elegant logic?
- A blow-you-away Bach viz: Toccata and Fugue
Music by Lee Rosevere (CC by 4.0)