The pure joy of puttering and sneaky morning naps, attempting to drop the philosophy bomb with Carlos Santana and the nature of inspiration, google:defining the divine and the inexpressible experience of feeling and consciousness.
Discuss the podcast on Reddit.
Support the podcast on Patreon.
Achieving a consistent, regular sleep-cycle [01:45]
What’s the source of inspiration? [10:37]
- Top Shower Thoughts of all time
- Carlos Santana doing his doodle-oodle-ooo
- The “Flow” state of effortless, immersive creativity
- Where do thoughts come from? A Scientific answer (Dr. John Yohan)
- Where do thoughts come from? A Fluffy answer (Eckhart Tolle)
What defines the “divine?” [32:37]
- Google:define: the supernatural, the divine and God
- Taiji: one take on the “undifferentiated absolute”
What explains feeling and consciousness? [39:20]
Music by Lee Rosevere (CC by 4.0)